The most anticipated VRayforC4D update has been announced a while ago and today we have even more official information about the upcoming release.
This update is rather large and it includes a long list of new features that are available in the latest V-Ray core engine , here are some of the highlights of the new features :
- The latest V-Ray 3 engine , this new engine has been fully optimized to provide greater speed and performance.
- New Progressive sampler , no longer wait for final image to render but see the result instantly and watch it gradually improve.
- V-Ray RT production rendering.
- GTR BRDF.
- Native Embree Support for even faster rendering.
- Open Exr 2 and Deep image support.
- VRay Light Select Pass ( separate lights via Multipass )
- V-Ray Frame Buffer (win).
- New VRay Skin material.
And much more! Please make sure to read the full list of current features at 3dtools.info.
Open Beta and Upgrade Path
All new licenses ( starting August 15th ) will get this update for free , and an open beta phase will be starting next month ( September ) so all current users get to test v3.
Check the latest Diffusion wood textures for VRayforC4D , These seamless 6K textures are ready to be used in your scenes , all VRay materials are also DR ready , learn more at musecreative.net .
The latest Maxon Cinema 4D was just announced with a number of new features and updates to existing features , a new Take System shows promise to deliver an unlike before Render Layer system within C4D , along side an excellent integration with Side Effects’ Houdini the leading simulation and animation software used by many , learn more about the latest release on Maxon.net.
be sure to also watch this new piece of art by Aixsponza Titled “Seed” , made using Cinema 4D R17.